Bitcoin SV has been deprecated.
Our servers have been referencing one BSV node in particular, provided by The Bitcoin Association, and it's currently offline. Because of that, the BSV wallets within Edge cannot synchronize. We've been working with the node operator to find a long-term solution since the node started to show sync issues, but it seems not possible to fix it and you need to export your BSV private key out of Edge to access your coins.
Our top recommendation is importing into an ElectrumBSV wallet (https://www.bitcoinsv.com/electrum-sv) to get fast blockchain synchronization.
How to export the BSV seeds from Edge
1. Login into Edge Wallet
2. Open your BSV wallet and tap the gear icon upper right
3. Tap Master Private Key and enter your password
4. Manually copy the 24 words (seeds) you see on screen and keep them safe.
How to import into Electrum SV
1. Download ElectrumSV to desktop (Windows or a Mac) from their official site:
2. Open up the app and click ‘Continue’
3. Select the option to ‘Create New Wallet’
4. Set a Name and Password for this wallet
5. Upon entering your newly created wallet, an Account must be added by clicking the ‘Add Account’ button in the top-left corner.
6. Here, we must select the option to ‘Import from text (any seed phrase …)’ and press ‘Continue’
7. Enter in your 24-word private seed phrase from Edge
Important: Click on ‘Customize’ (do NOT click ‘Done’)
8. Modify the Coin Type (the first 0’), to 236, or whichever “coinType” number you found in the Raw Keys file for the BSV wallet you’re holding in Edge. Please try with derivation path m/44'/236'/0' instead of m/44'/236'/0'/0.
If you splitted a BCH wallet to get the corresponding BSV wallet, then try with derivation path m/44'/145'/0'/0 or m/44'/145'/0'/.
9. Enter your Wallet password and hit ‘OK’ to finish importing the account.
Your current BSV balance should appear immediately near the bottom of the app.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.
If you have any questions or need more assistance with this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org